[OhQP-mail] 160 Meters in Ohio QSO Party?

Steve Lewis n8tfd at fuse.net
Tue Apr 14 16:34:19 CDT 2020

Please include!  If 160 is mostly unusable we are all at the same
competitive disadvantage.  If we're deferring to mobile stations...i
think I have 40+ states confirmed from there...granted most of them are
in winter, but not all of them!  Expanding the tent (6 meters, digital?)
makes the event more appealing, not less so!

-73-