[OhQP-mail] K8RYU/R

Ralph Matheny K8RYU mathenyr at marietta.edu
Fri Aug 20 22:00:33 EDT 2010

I am pleased to report that I am making real progress in getting things
nailed down for next weekend.

I have a "new" van, to replace "Ole Rusty (SK)".  This one is a GMC AWD
job, too many nice things to mention, all of which will probably cause RFI
or pickup RF and screw up something minor like the fuel pump or brakes....
In any case I hope to have at least one day to troubleshoot such problems.

I am presently making the operating table and the like, and expect
that by Sunday I will have the thing ready for some "smoke tests".

I have also been advised that KD8CWV will indeed be available to drive,
so that problem is cleared.

As for conditions, things didn't sound too great this afternoon.....
Guess we uses what we gets.....

de K8RYU