[OhQP-mail] AE8M/M revised route

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 10:12:23 EDT 2010

Hi John,

I suspect there will be fixed activity from WARR - I just haven't pinged
people to see if they will be on since it historically isn't that rare.
W0IZ/8 has been on for the past few years from WARR and puts in a good
score, but I didn't know his email.  I sent a note to past 2009 alumni who
submitted logs, so I suspect he got the notice.

73, Kenny K2KW