[OhQP-mail] AE8M/M revised route

John Buchert ae8m.jb at fuse.net
Thu Aug 19 09:45:42 EDT 2010

I have modified my route to include CLIN to increase activity in this
county.  My schedule shows operating in CLIN from 7:55 to 8:40 EDT which
might overlap with the other CLIN mobile W8TK/M, but at least we may be
able to work each other.  WARR comes after CLIN and I plan on an
extended operating period in WARR since there is no other planned
operation there yet, and the operating site is equipped with a bathroom.
My route is ALLE, AUGL, SHEL, MIAM, MONT, CLAR, GREE, CLIN, WARR, HAMI.
I will be operating 20, 40 and 80, CW and SSB.

John, AE8M