[OhQP-mail] 12+ hours till zero hour!

Joe Fischer joe at aa8ta.net
Fri Aug 27 09:05:30 CDT 2021

Might be worth noting that for ops in Kansas, they get just one mult for working anybody else in KS, thus they have a strong incentive to work ops outside of KS.  If one of them contacts one of us in the OHQP, it would probably be good form to ask them if they would like a KQP exchange.  They will probably agree and such a contact can be completed quickly then you can switch back to the OHQP action.  I am planning to set up three logs, one for the OHQP, of course, and one each for the KQP and the HiQP.

There are going to be a lot of 1x1 calls in the KQP to help to complete their spelling bee.

Keeping it fun!

73, Joe, AA8TA