[OhQP-mail] CORRECTION: 24 plus hours till OHQP (I cant' count)

Dan w8car at buckeye-express.com
Fri Aug 27 08:23:00 CDT 2021

Greetings, We still need ops in Ross and ASHT. Looks like a good bunch of activity is planned. Hopefully our A/Cs will keep up with the heat (sorry K8MR/M!)

A few notes:

As was kindly pointed out to me we start at 1200 EDT (not EST)

The Kansas QSO Party is on starting at 1400 local. They “usually” operate lower in the band. Their mobile window is 30 to 40ish above the band edge. Try to avoid conflicts and stay a bit higher in the bands.

Don’t forget to ask mobiles to move to SSB. Pretty sure everyone will be happy to move for mults/points. Vice versa, if mobiles ask to move to SSB please try to accommodate them.

All mobiles and rovers stay safe and hydrate!

Even a few hours of operation helps add to the fun for everyone so get on and make some Qs!

GL to all
Dan
W8CAR
K8O/m