[OhQP-mail] Can someone with IE11 help?

Victor A. Kean, Jr. vkean at k1lt.com
Mon Feb 29 19:17:13 CST 2016

On Monday, February 29, 2016 8:00:16 PM K9TM wrote:
>Can someone who has IE11 please post keystroke by keystroke
>instructions here for those who can’t find it?

It looks to me like exactly the same process except that on IE8
you start on the "help" tag on the menu and IE11 you start on the
gear icon in the upper right corner (not to be confused with the
gear icon that appears on some web pages also in the upper right
corner).

On my IE11 on Windows 7, it click gear icon, click "Print", click
"Page Setup", get dialog box that includes "Print Background Colors
and Images" checkbox.

In IE11, you can right click the gear icon and choose "Menu bar" to
get an IE8 style menu bar.

So far as I know, my IE11 is all default settings, including the MSN
home page, since I never use it.

Victor