[OhQP-mail] OHQP 2013 Planning

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Oct 15 21:42:21 CDT 2012

I've just requested NØH for N)utty Ø)ddball H)am for August 22 thru 27,
2013 to commemorate the 210th year of Ohio's Statehood, and to use in
the 2013 Ohio QSO Party.  I chose this carefully, because of the rousing
support I got when I used N1L in the 2011 OHQP for N)ot 1)n L)og.

I haven't chosen the county in which to use this call, but it will be
somewhere in Southwest Ohio, within easy driving distance from Mason, in
Warren County.   I'll take a look at the records for fixed station QRP
so that I can be "almost" assured of setting a new record for that
county/category.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time
Ain't ham radio fun!!!!