[OhQP-mail] Fwd: 2011 Ohio QSO Party Results

w3hkk at roadrunner.com w3hkk at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 8 13:49:31 EST 2012

Great write-up!  Enjoyed the professionalism, breadth, and summaries, in detail.  Thanks  to all who contributed. Makes us want to come back for more!  :)

Question:  Any interest in a Top Twenty or Fifty or 100 listing for Overall high scores regardless of category?

de Bob, W3HKK (and one of the COOKEN operators at WW8OH)