[OhQP-mail] multi operator loging help with serial numbers

Tom Hain tvh9992000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 07:31:26 CDT 2012

Richard-
    I would suggest loading N1MM.  It's free and setting up the network isn't that difficult.  Get the PC's networked together first and then merely follow the directions to get N1MM setup.  If you need a hand, please let me know.  And, N1MM lets you work dupes where N3FJP's program does not allow that feature (which in today's world, is essential).

    Have a great day-
73
tom  KV8Q  ar