[OhQP-mail] multi operator loging help with serial numbers

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Jul 7 13:21:32 CDT 2012

Richard:

It sounds like the folks who wrote the current rules have no conception
of how most multi-multi stations are set up and operated. Maybe they
should ask how a "typical" multi multi station is set up for bands and
modes.

Setting up for a networked version of N1MM, for example, takes someone
skilled in the art of reading hieroglyphics (though the last tutorial I
saw seemed close to "normal English") to set it up for contesting, and a
second genius who know about computer networking to set up the special
network it requires. Once you get something like that set up, though,
N1MM networked mode works likes a champ.

73 DE n8xx Hg