[OhQP-mail] How about a goal for 2012 Ohio QSO Party (Hank Greeb)

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Oct 11 12:22:37 EDT 2011

Congratulations, Keith.

Unless someone made a QRP entry from FULTon county in 2010 you should
have set a record for QRP.  There's no LOW or HIGH records for FULTon
listed either.  N8F (for FULTon County might be another choice) I found
that N8Q was a good call for QRP - I used it in 2010 from HENRy county
(my namesake - can you guess why I chose it?)  The 2010 records don't
show on the Ohio Records map page yet.

I'm planning to be somewhere in SW Ohio next year (presuming I'm not
pushing up tulips or in a psychiatric lockup - you do realize that all
hams have to be a bit crazy, don't you? :)   My son and daughter-in-law
live in Warren County near Mason, and there are many counties near them
which have no, or very low, QRP records.

I've been operating QRP for a bunche of years, shortly after moving to
Michigan and stumbling across the Michigan QRP Club.  I find it's almost
as easy to make contacts @ five watts or less than with 100 watts or so.

72/73 de n8xx Hg

p.s. CU on the one or more of the following this weekend?  NYQP
http://www.nyqp.org/rules.php
                                                            QRP ARCI
Fall QSO party http://www.qrparci.org
                                                            ILQP