[OhQP-mail] Help - Selecting OQP sites in rarer counties-

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 10:43:09 EDT 2010

Bob,

I'm not sure what you mean by handling the call sign at multiple QTHs in
different counties.

OhQP allows only one location for a call sign, unless the station is a
Mobile or Rover, moving between temporarily set up stations in more than one
county.

(The Pennsylvania QSO Party in recent years has allowed stations in
different counties use the same callsign at the same time , i.e. K8MAD/MONR and
K8MAD/NOBL.  This is not allowed in OhQP).

So just use a different call at each location. The scores count for the
club compeition.

Note that in OhQP, portable operations are allowed anywhere in the state,
unlike many contests where there is a 175 mile limit from the club center.
So in  OhQP a club from Cincinnati could operate an expedition to Ashtabula
county and  count it toward the club total.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 9/20/2010 9:17:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,