[OhQP-mail] KC8YJJ/M operating some east ohio counties

kc8yjj kc8yjj at gotmc.net
Wed Aug 25 17:33:46 EDT 2010

Yep I signed up this morning Mike. For now, I am going solo. I plan on finding a high spot and stopping for an hour or so in each county, then move on to the next. Route will be Jefferson, to Columbiana, to Carol, to Harrison, to Belmont, to maybe Guernsey. On the way home, depending on the time, may go straight through Belmont to Jefferson and home. If I have time, I may wander around a bit on the way back north.

Gary
KC8YJJ