[OhQP-mail] OhQP- Adding 160m

w3hkk at roadrunner.com w3hkk at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 31 16:27:54 EDT 2009

RE:  K8MR's inquiry about adding 160M to future OQPs,

I vote YES.

1. 160m has had surprisingly low QRN the past couple of  OQPs that Ive checked, which  makes it a viable choice to consider.
2. The PAQP  for example includes 160 in its bands, so it makes us more consisstent with other Qso Parties. (less confusion  for other out of state participants if more rules are the same.
3. And even with our shorter  Party, I would use 160 were it offered, as a good way to pick up Ohio  counties and nearby qsos.

Bob