[OhQP-mail] 160 Meters in the Ohio QSO Party

phurm at one.net phurm at one.net
Mon Aug 31 12:55:44 CDT 2009

I for one vote NO.

I like to get on the contest. I loved (somehow) winning my category a few
years ago. This is the only contest I put any serious effort into.

BUT...

I already can't really compete due to limited antennas. There is no way I
can fit in any type of 160M antenna worth the time, effort and cost to
erect.

If we are going to start considering changes to the OQP, then why not
consider WARC bands, digital and more points for CW contacts, etc?

Paul, N8OT