[OhQP-mail] Madison County Union County possibly

John Gaynard jgaynard at columbus.rr.com
Sat Aug 22 00:18:38 EDT 2009

I will probably be active from Madison County later in the afternoon.  I may
try mobile from Clark, Union, Fayette, maybe even Ross.  I have the
screwdriver ready to put on the vehicle.  It will cover 80 thru 10m.  When I
will be at home (after 4 to 5pm) , I'll probably try 40m and maybe 80m from
the vehicle since my 160m -20m Gap vertical is still in the box.  The
SteppIR vertical will do 40m thru 10m.  Mobile setup will be an IC-7000 to a
Tarheel model 400 screwdriver.  I will mainly be CW, possibly SSB from home.
Mainly CW from the vehicle.

Incidentally, KE8RV the Madison County ARC station maybe be active from
Plain City from the Pleasant Valley fire station (Union County)  on SSB and
possibly CW.

John K8WDN