[OhQP-mail] Activity?

Doug Klein k4lt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 15:48:34 EDT 2009

W8TK and I will also activate Jackson county in our mobile operation.  Pretty much guarantees that those rare SE Ohio counties will hit some more logs this year.

Unfortunately, the short skip from the car is just HORRIBLE - Tom and I worked a boat load of UA and F stations last year - even on 40 meters - but you could count the mobiles we worked on one hand.

Hoping for short skip this year.  Yeah right!

Doug K4LT

Last time I talked to K0DXC, he will be on from Jackson but hasn't announced here.

Kenny K2KW