[OhQP-mail] Activity?

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:28:35 EDT 2009

Don't we really need home stations to report in, so mobiles can better cover
where there's no fixed stations?

Also, this morning I sent some info to K9TM which I'm sure will be posted
soon.

N9AG will have do a small rover from Defiance, Paulding, Putnam and
now Henry too.

W8AUG should be on from Darke, but likely SSB only (per N9AG)  though Scott
is trying to get some CW guys on from Darke.

N8XCT is on from Pickaway

K8GJP is on from Champaign

Last time I talked to K0DXC, he will be on from Jackson but hasn't announced
here.

Kenny K2KW