[OhQP-mail] The dreaded robot

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Thu Sep 15 21:33:25 CDT 2016

Steve,

Based on your log submitted 28-Aug 2016, you worked 72 CW QSO’s.

Based on the report from the dreaded robot, you got credit for 72 CW QSO’s.

The web page that accepts the log contains a report with number of cw qso’s, cw mults, ph qso’s, ph mults and then a list of all the accepted mults on cw and ph.  This info is also emailed back to the entrant as a header in the cabrillo file in the return file.  This allows the entrant to know what they received credit for during electronic submission.

Are there still questions?

73, Tim K9TM