[OhQP-mail] Questions about OHQP

Jim Stahl jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 06:40:53 CDT 2016

Hi Stan,

1.  Sure, do operate as a mobile, and send in a log. And operate from home as well.  I’ll defer to our log checking expert should he say otherwise, but a QSO made as a mobile in your home county may show up as a dupe in the home station log, and/or for the guy you work. There is no penalty for anybody if this happens, just no credit for the second QSO.

2. Yes, the highest power used is what determines your category. You don’t get to run low power except when you can’t bust the pileup for that rare multiplier  :-)

73  -  Jim  K8MR