[OhQP-mail] OhQP Club Names

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Mon Aug 24 13:00:28 CDT 2015

Pottstown and Swap Fox were just added.

73, Tim K9TM
On Aug 24, 2015, at 1:16 PM, Jimk8mr at aol.com wrote:

We will manually add any clubs to the list on the log submission form. Just email me the name of your club as you would like to have it listed.

If any members of your unlisted club have already submitted a log, have them resubmit after we have added your club to the list, this time selecting the club.

73  -  Jim K8MR