[OhQP-mail] Log Received Reports on AOL and Yahoo

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 08:34:03 CDT 2015

When you successfully submit an Ohio QSO Party log, the log robot will send you a return email, including a copy of the log as received.

For whatever reasons, AOL and Yahoo sometimes (but not always) reject mail coming from the robot. This generates a bounced email message to us, in which case I have manually forwarded the reports. It is possible, however, that I have missed a few of these rejected messages.

If you have submitted a log but not received such a log report, please let me know and I'll attempt to get one to you.

73  -  Jim  K8MR