[OhQP-mail] Anyone having any luck?

w3hkk at roadrunner.com w3hkk at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 22 15:53:19 CDT 2015

The  solar disturbance has attenuated the high angle radiation, especially during daylight hours.  Short skip  could improve   between now  and after dark on 40.  You will hear a ton of stations on 80/75m after dark.
Try  an antenna tuner on your 40m antenna tonight on 80/75m and it should make you some contacts.
---- kb8uey via OhQP-mail <ohqp-mail at ohqp.org> wrote:

Worked a few in state on 20 & 40 but most in state action has been 75/80.
Rob KB8UEY @ W8BI

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4