[OhQP-mail] Maybe a bit OT? - propagation question

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Wed Aug 20 14:07:02 CDT 2014

Paul, there are quite a few strong signals around 14030 right now (1905Z) in the CWT contest.  I also hear a loud signal at 14040 giving out "599 ND" reports.  He is running a big pileup up 1 or 2.  I didn't wait for him to ID, but If this the North Dakota week for W1AW, it must be W1AW/0.

Hope your radio is okay.

73, Hal W1NN