[OhQP-mail] Suggestion for 2015 (Or later) OHQP

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Apr 13 13:42:37 CDT 2014

Naww, the scoring team doesn't care what the software calculates.

Besides, having /QRP or /LOW or /HIGH at the end of each call letter
would brand us as LIDS who use a power level to ID ourselves.

I NEVER, EVER, NO NEVER use /QRP, and I'd say that >99.44% of the
operators who choose to operate with 5 watts or less power do NOT use
the /QRP suffix.

I often cross out the "claimed score" part of my entry, because I know
that the contest adjudicating committee will recalculate it, subtracting
the errors in logging which I do in >99.44% of the times.  It's rare I
have a "golden log."

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time