[OhQP-mail] Spotting Question

paulhurm at gmail.com paulhurm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 08:24:41 CDT 2013

Can someone suggest a good telnet site to use for spotting OQP?

For my general logging software I currently use dxspots.com.

Is there a better site to use that most OQP folks will be likely to use?

I don't use spotting heavily so maybe a dumb question but should we all try
to use the same spotting site to get the best coverage? If you spot on A and
I am set up to use B, I won't see your spot.

Is there a "best" site to use?

For general logging I currently use  dxspots.com. Will that be good for OQP?

Thanks and 73

Paul, N8OT

    paulhurm at gmail.com

* My World War One photography project