[OhQP-mail] K8RYU's Comments

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Aug 27 11:27:01 CDT 2012

Well, Ralph:

You gave me VINTton, and MORGan, unique counties in my log, plus WASH
which I had worked before.  That should have brightened your evening.
:)  It sure helped my multiplier count!

The last two hours of the contest were somewhat of a drag, worked only
25 in the last two hours, but helped me get a higher claimed score than
in previous (recent) efforts.

I missed K8MR/ASHT at the ending minutes of the contest - he had a
pileup as of 0357Z, I wasn't able to break through, and I pulled the plug.

I gather you were a rover?  Nice job!

72/73 de n8xx Hg
Operated K6JSS/UNIO during OHQP 2012