[OhQP-mail] OhQP K9NW Single Op LP

Michael Tessmer fininine at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:04:45 EDT 2011

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9NW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Butler
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    5      0
   40:  180    228
   20:   19      6
   15:    6      0
   10:    1      0
--------------------
Total:  211    234  CW Mults = 83  Ph Mults = 94  Total Score = 116,112

Club: SWODXA

Comments:

IC-746 @ 100w
40m dipole @ 25'

I got to spend a little more time at the radio than I thought I would.  As
others have noted, 40m was where it was at.  GREAT participation by many Ohio
stations!  I worked 79 of the 88 counties.

Worked K8MR/m 15 times and W9MSE/m 13 times but for some reason never heard
much of the other mobiles.  K8RYU/r made the log 5 times.

Really have to do something about the 80m situation here one of these days.

Thanks for the QSOs!

73, Mike K9NW