[OhQP-mail] Map of planned activity?

Alan Sewell N5NA alan.n5na at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:15:44 EDT 2011

Mike,

Yes, it's a LARGE download and you need to download and install each
patch too.  The reason it's so large is it contains polygon information
for every county in the US and some of Canada too.

There's an updated DLL that hasn't been released yet that adds and fixes
a couple of things in the KML map generation.  You should have received
it by separate email but if anyone else is going to try CQ/X please let
me know.

There's a bit of a learning curve to CQ/X so drop me or Chuck a line if
you have any questions.

73,  Alan  N5NA