[OhQP-mail] Ohio QSO Party Plaques

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 23:19:43 EDT 2010

I'm pleased to report three new sponsors for plaques for the 2010 Ohio QSO
Party.

The Buckeye DX Club will be sponsoring the Out of State High Power  plaque.

The Delaware Amateur Radio Association will sponsor the Ohio Rover  plaque.

Sean Fleming, K8KHZ, is the sponsor of the Out of State Low Power  plaque.
There had been a plaque for this until a few years ago when we  replaced it
with the Mountain/Pacific time zone plaque. We will continue to  award the
Mountain/Pacific plaque as well.

Thanks to these new sponsors, as well as to all who have been  sponsoring
other plaques over the years.  And see you all on August  28!

73  -  Jim  K8MR

OhQP Chairman