[OhQP-mail] KC8YJJ/M operating some east ohio counties

Mike Tindor AA8IA aa8ia at aa8ia.org
Wed Aug 25 15:47:26 EDT 2010

I see on the 2010 plans that KC8YJJ/M (Gary) will also be running mobile in some eastern Ohio counties.

According to the indicated plans, he'll be out and about in:

JEFF
TUSC
BELM
GUER
CARR
HARR
COLU

I don't know what his route is.   He's an acquaintance just a few miles away from me.   Sounds like he'll be having some fun too.   I'll email him  and ask if he knows the route he'll be taking.  Not sure if he is on the OHQP list or not.

Mike