[OhQP-mail] Wayne County W8WOO

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Wed Aug 25 10:43:51 EDT 2010

  Don't give up the ship after 20 metres fades, which it probably will
do with the current the (lack of) ionosphere.  Folks like me will work
you on any band which is feasible for the hop from Wayne County to HENRy
county.  Looks like you'll be too close to work on 20 metres, unless
sunspots really start firing, and even 40 metres is problematical.  Hope
to catch you on 80 & 75 when darkness falls.

73 de n8xx Hg
operating as N8Q, HENRy County, during OQP 2010