[OhQP-mail] Wayne County W8WOO

Scotty Meyer kg9z at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:22:08 EDT 2010

It seemed the demand for a station in Wayne county dwindles every day, so our main Multi-op effort will be to work as many stations out side of the state. (We are not in it to win....just make the county available.) So allot of activity will be on 20 M.

This is a contest to promote the Great State if Ohio, and if every one is just working Ohio counties allot of out of state station would have no reason to participate.

Good Luck to all the mobiles, drive safe .......its only ham radio.

Scotty KG9Z Wooster, Ohio