[OhQP-mail] [QRP-L] OHIO QSO Party, August 28

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 19:41:23 EDT 2010

Well, nobody ever posted anything on the OhQP-mail reflector, or sent any
questions to info at ohqp.org, about 10 meter FM.

We don't have anything  against 10 meter FM. Just I've never heard of
anybody operating any contest on  10 meter FM.

If you want to use 10 FM, go right ahead.  If your  software doesn't
recognize FM as a valid mode, you can enter SSB instead.   QSOs on FM would count
the same as any other phone (SSB or AM) qso, 1  point.  No credit for repeat
qsos on both SSB and FM.

No credit for  6 meter FM.  OhQP is an 80-10 meter (no WARC band)  contest.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

OhQP  Chairman

In a message dated 8/17/2010 6:50:07 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,