[OhQP-mail] Fwd: K8MR/M has submitted OhQP Plans

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 06:39:26 CDT 2021

The weather forecast got to us. Our original plan was to end up in Springfield Saturday night for a bike ride on the Little Miami Scenic Trail on Sunday.  However the heat and humidity made that less appealing, and more important, there is no A/C in the normal mobile vehicle, a 2007 Toyota Sienna minivan! So we're taking the "Florida QSO Party Car", the 2015 Prius V with A/C but no room for bikes. And so we'll be heading back to Cleveland on Saturday night.
This change leaves Clinton and Ross counties uncovered. Anybody for a rare county expedition?

73  -  Jim    K8MR