[OhQP-mail] Ohio QSO Party reminder #2

Dan w8car at buckeye-express.com
Wed Aug 11 09:40:44 CDT 2021

Greetings to all contesters and QSO party ops!

2ND reminder that the OHQP will happen on  Saturday August 28, 2021 from noon EST till midnight (1600Z till 0400Z)

Some sources have the OHQP as occurring the weekend before that-that be WRONG!

So far we have several mobiles and rovers who will be blanketing the state. We need only 13 counties for complete coverage of our 88 counties.

Don’t forget the State QSO Party Challenge-good way to add to your score!

If you live near Ohio why not slide over and activate a county or two? Have a friend in Ohio? Do a multop from his place!

Looking forward to working lots of hams in the fun of OHQP

Ron K8NZ and I will be operating as K8O/m in 27 counties (shameless plug)

The OHQP website in at OHQP dot ORG for rules, planned operations and other info

73 Dan W8CAR
K8O/m