[OhQP-mail] County count and huzzas!

Dan w8car at buckeye-express.com
Fri Aug 6 13:37:45 CDT 2021

Greetings and solidifications to all the OHQP stalwarts.

I just entered the K8O/M plans and did a quick count on my fingers, toes and nose and it seems we have only 21 counties left to activate in OHQP. That means with about 3 weeks to go we have 67 counties with planned activation. Great zounds! Hopefully some more mobiles will jump in plus some portable, rover, etc.
Get your plans in!

As always, encourage others to get on if even casually. 20 has had great short skip in the afternoons lately and wouldn’t it be great to have lots of activity during the day on 20 (15 is tooo much to wish for)

73 Dan K8O/M
W8CAR
head activity whipper