[OhQP-mail] OHQP LOGGING BEST PRACTICES

W3HKK at roadrunner.com W3HKK at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 18 20:56:36 CDT 2020

Thanks Tim and everyone for the tips.

Spend 9 hrs today replacing 150' of buried coax to my 40m Phased
array. (earlier this week it started giving an arc-fault on the ACOM
1000 when I got power over 500w. )

 But most of the 9 hrs was spend routing it though a 15 ft piece of
pvc to get it under the rear walkway. Then I had issues routing it
through the wall into the basement. Multiple trips to the hardware
store and Home Depot later I finished in the dark. Threw up my hands
trying to squeeze it through the other 8 lines in the existing hole ,
and drilled a new hole thru the wall down to the basement. Now I m set
for OHQP on 10-160, NVIS and long haul.