[OhQP-mail] Rover route

Ralph Matheny mathenyr at marietta.edu
Tue Aug 11 17:56:00 CDT 2020

This year's route same as last several years.....
Start in SCIO and end in WASH, as time permits.

Weather permitting I'll try to get on for some 160M
in VINT, MEIG & ATHE.  If I get on 160 that will probably
mean that I won't get to WASH.  WASH should be
available as the Marietta club is celebrating 100 years
and they may even have a CW op......

I'll run the route next Wed or Thur and may have some
changes at that time.  SE ohio roads subject to closure
without notice....floods and construction.

de K8RYU