[OhQP-mail] 160 Meters in Ohio QSO Party?

Stan K k8ll.ham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:26:19 CDT 2020

"The Ohio QSO Party committee is considering whether to add 160 meters to
the existing 80-10 meters operation in the OhQP."
I'd like to see it. I don't have much of a 160 antenna but it would be
interesting to try it during a contest that is concentrating on Ohio and
other close by contacts.

Maybe it could be added on a trial basis for this year and see what
happens. Then decide next year if it's permanent or not.

Just my two O's worth...with HI in the middle.

Stan   K8LL