[OhQP-mail] A Few OhQP Notes

Stan K k8ll.ham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:23:39 CDT 2019

There is also the Ohio Courthouses On The Air special event happening on
August 24 from 9am to 4pm:

http://w8soe.org/2019/03/22/ohio-courthouses-on-the-air-special-event-august-24-2019/

So, there will be extra opportunities in the afternoon, more likely early
afternoon, for contacts with those stations. Should make it somewhat easier
to get a few more counties.

Also, there's a couple other QSO Parties on Aug 24:

--Kansas - 10am to 10pm Ohio/Eastern time
They require Signal Report and State from us in Ohio;
On SSB usually "59 Ohio" plus our county (per OhQP rules).

--Hawaii - 12am Aug 24 to 12am Aug 26 Ohio/Eastern Time; covers the full
OhQP operating time.
They require Signal Report and State from us in Ohio;
On SSB usually "59 Ohio" plus our county (per OhQP rules).

Of course there is one other requirement to remember:

Have fun!

73
Stan K8LL