[OhQP-mail] OHQP report

Ralph Matheny mathenyr at marietta.edu
Mon Aug 27 16:47:03 CDT 2018

Well, got home and all went well, as others have said

except for conditions.  I've not processed the log yet

but it ain't no record year.

Conditions so bad we were setting up in graveyards,

photos later.  That's why the bands were so dead I guess.

SCIO a lot slow, PIKE awful slow, JACK much better, our

best county by far but a lot of time there.  Conditions

good for daytime on 80/75;  40 and up pretty much non

starters till 40 opened up great later in the event.

VINT, ATHE, MEIG, WASH pretty much as usual with

VINT slower than normal.

Thank goodness the mobile setup worked so well.

Nearly no RFI on 80, some on 40 but not enough to

matter.  With normal conditions 40 would have been

a big band between sites.

Looks like about 520 Q's, no idea how many mults but

lots of Ohio counties and not so many states especially

on SSB.

de K8RYU