[OhQP-mail] OhQP N8XX Single Op QRP

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Aug 26 19:04:46 CDT 2018

Ohio QSO Party

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Michigan
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

    80:   12     0
    40:    4     0
    20:    0     0
    15:    0     0
    10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   16     0  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 512

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Definitely part time.  Home antenna blew down a couple weeks ago, and
haven't put it back up yet.  Decided NOT to visit Ohio this year for
several reasons, so was limited to a portable antenna on the back porch.
Did figure a way to get on 80 meters, which will be a plus for my parks
On The Air activations.

40 was a bust.  Only a few stations were hear, and fewer stations could
hear me.  80 was the "mother band" after I put a loading coil in series
with my 28' sire antenna so my KX2's internal maching device could find
a reasonable SWR.

Thanks to all who found me!