[OhQP-mail] K8RYU/R

Ralph Matheny mathenyr at marietta.edu
Fri Aug 24 10:53:05 CDT 2018

Well, the van is loaded and seems ready and willing.  I'll

open on 75 from SCIO, hit 3545 CW a few mins past, and

then go from there.

Expected order SCIO, PIKE, JACK, LAWR, GALL, JACK, VINT,

MEIG, ATHE, WASH.

All JACK  and ATHE mobile, thus probably CW but may hit

SSB for a few quickies.  Other places we will stop and

setup antenna.  WASH is an "as time permits". ( BTW...

W8HH will be on in WASH I think)  Those ops are all

"code impaired" so expect SSB from them and I'll try

to get there and do CW.

Van seems to be behaving....but a little prayer would

not hurt.

OQP is a mixed blessing...good activity but means summer

is shot to blazes.

de K8RYU