[OhQP-mail] The Hawaiiian QSO party

Dan w8car at buckeye-express.com
Sun Aug 12 13:22:12 CDT 2018

Thanks Dan for the reminder.

ALSO !  The Hawaiian QSO Party will be running at the same time. In fact, we have a full 48 hours available to hunt and find KH6 stations from 0400z Aug 25 to 0400z Aug 27.   Rules at:
http://www.hawaiiqsoparty.org/

Please note that you can work OH and KH6 stations in the same log so you'll never run out of fun. Send you're log with KH6 QSOs (can also include OH or any other QSOs) to http://hawaiiqsoparty.org/LogUploads/Upload.html
However, if you have more than 10 QSOs total, please use the "Choose File" option. The cut-n-paste method has a bug in it and can't be fixed before the event.  You can also send them directly to me:  ad6e at arrl.net

See you on the bands!

Aloha,  Alan  AD6E / KH6TU
Contest Chairman, HQP