[OhQP-mail] Where's the cabrillo file template

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Sep 15 17:46:47 CDT 2017

For OHQP 2017?

At W8VVL, QCEN/Red Cross EOC, we were using the latest version of N3FJP
software.  The robot barfs at the cabrillo file, says we have no legit
QSO's, even though it looks right to me.

All I can figure is that the robot must be very finiky about the
placement of each field, and N3FJP doesn't understand these details.

I've forwarded the file to info at ohqp.org, but I've heard that at least
one other submission was rejected for similar reasons.

most ex spurts these daze say that generally, the spacing between fields
is not important with current log checking software.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time

---
http://www.avg.com