[OhQP-mail] A QSL That Caught My Attention

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 20:47:19 CDT 2017

Today I received an Mobile Reply Card QSL for some QSOs I had made in the Ohio QSO Party. This one had grabbed my attention before I ever opened it. It was an obviously waterlogged envelope with a return address from Beaumont, Texas. It was from WB5JID, who I had worked a number of times while I was mobile in OhQP. The letter took a week from its postmark date of September 5 to get here. The address on his SASE had washed away.

Robert will definitely get his MRC from me, in a new envelope.

It did give some perspective on what is important in life.

73  -  Jim   K8MR