[OhQP-mail] Mad River Radio Club in Dayton

Jim Stahl jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue May 16 12:09:12 CDT 2017

The Mad River Radio Club, sponsor of the Ohio QSO Party, will be hosting its annual “Suite in the Sun” on Friday and Saturday in Dayton/Xenia, in spaces 7368-7372 of the Dayton Flea Market. This is inside the main horse racing track area, in the row in front of the tractor pull area.

We invite all fans of the OhQP to stop by and say hello. For those who won plaques in the 2016 OhQP, we will have them there for pickup and personal congratulations. (Those who can’t be there to pick them up will still have them shipped out.)

We hope to meet and greet lots of you, and talk about OhQP experiences past and future!

73  -  Jim   K8MR

OhQP Chairman

p.s. Please note that the Flea Market will not open to the general public until 9:00 am, an hour later than the opening time at HARA Arena.