[OhQP-mail] EOC category

Steve Lewis n8tfd at fuse.net
Sat Jul 1 19:28:24 CDT 2017

Emcomm happens from places other than the ARES-designated EOC. (Says the
orange badge-waving ARES appointee.)

I can't imagine it is the intent of the rules to *not* leverage "class
F" for designated stations at Red Cross regions/chapters, Salvation Army
(ie SATERN), state police bunkers (Massachusetts, distant by germane to
the topic), and hospital systems.

My $.02.

-73-